SA&M Preccelerator Program encourages you to apply for Women Founders Network Fast Pitch Competition!
Since 2013, WFN’s Fast Pitch competition has helped early-stage women-led businesses craft their stories, messages, monetization plans, legal structure and more. This individualized attention allows these women entrepreneurs to become pitch-ready in a way that makes their business much more appealing to Angels and VCs to support funding to scale.
Early bird pricing for the application is $50 until June 15 and $75 from June 16 – June 30.
- Founder/Co-Founder/CEO must be a woman or business must be majority-owned by a woman
- Must be headquartered in Southern California (Los Angeles, Orange, Kern, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara and Ventura counties)
- We are not accepting applications from startups in Life Sciences or Nonprofits
- Must generate revenue or demonstrate proof of concept (i.e., users, customers)
- Must have raised no more than $1M in outside funding, excluding research grants
- Must participate in the annual Fast Pitch (Virtual Event*) on October 27th
FAST PITCH PRIZES
$25-50k in Cash Prizes
FAST PITCH FINALISTS RECEIVE
• One-on-one coaching to prepare for the Fast Pitch Event
• Personal financial mentor to get your financials in order
• Virtual meet & greet with WFN judges, board, sponsors, and investors
• Connection with Angel Investors and Venture Capital Funds focused on women founders
• Cash investment potential from investors that attend the Fast Pitch event
• An ongoing support network of successful businesswomen committed to building the female entrepreneur ecosystem
For more information on the WFN Fast Pitch Competition, visit here.
For more information on events sponsored or hosted by the Preccelerator, visit here.
Clear your calendar – It’s going down! The Preccelerator ® Program Class 11 Demo Day kicks off on June 25th @ 6:00 PM, and you’re invited to take part in the festivities.
What a wild ride it has been! Preccelerator cohort companies are early stage, and we work hand in hand with them throughout their 6-month term to know their market and users, foster their leadership skills, build and test their product, avoid legal pitfalls, ensure the defensibility of their products, acquire users and partnerships and prepare them for the fundraising process. Now it’s time to showcase their efforts! Pitches will be followed by a special Startup Superhero Series speaker – who will be sharing the highs and lows and lessons learned on their startup journey!
Ordering food shouldn’t be the complicated process it is today. Introducing Deliver-Ease! A website created to gather data from all the food delivery apps and put it all in one simplified place! No more back and forth between delivery apps, saving you time and money. Just find the restaurant you want, compare delivery times and prices, and order.
Deliver-ease is free and works with the delivery apps you already know and love to help get you that hot meal or sweet treat even faster because no one should be left hangry!
Trufl is an on-demand seating platform that allows guests to wait less at busy restaurants by bidding on the next available table. The total amount bid may be used as a credit towards their food and beverage dining experience. The Trufl platform includes a guest profile CRM system that allows restaurants to create a more personalized hospitality experience. Trufl also allows restaurants to managed their waitlist, seated guests, and floor plan. Visit www.truflapp.com
KEYNOTE SPEAKER – exciting news coming soon!
1316 3rd Street Promenade
Santa Monica, CA 90401