Applications Now Open For Women Founders Network 2020 Fast Pitch Competition
SA&M Preccelerator Program encourages you to apply for Women Founders Network Fast Pitch Competition!
Since 2013, WFN’s Fast Pitch competition has helped early-stage women-led businesses craft their stories, messages, monetization plans, legal structure and more. This individualized attention allows these women entrepreneurs to become pitch-ready in a way that makes their business much more appealing to Angels and VCs to support funding to scale.
Early bird pricing for the application is $50 until June 15 and $75 from June 16 – June 30.
- Founder/Co-Founder/CEO must be a woman or business must be majority-owned by a woman
- Must be headquartered in Southern California (Los Angeles, Orange, Kern, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara and Ventura counties)
- We are not accepting applications from startups in Life Sciences or Nonprofits
- Must generate revenue or demonstrate proof of concept (i.e., users, customers)
- Must have raised no more than $1M in outside funding, excluding research grants
- Must participate in the annual Fast Pitch (Virtual Event*) on October 27th
FAST PITCH PRIZES
$25-50k in Cash Prizes
FAST PITCH FINALISTS RECEIVE
• One-on-one coaching to prepare for the Fast Pitch Event
• Personal financial mentor to get your financials in order
• Virtual meet & greet with WFN judges, board, sponsors, and investors
• Connection with Angel Investors and Venture Capital Funds focused on women founders
• Cash investment potential from investors that attend the Fast Pitch event
• An ongoing support network of successful businesswomen committed to building the female entrepreneur ecosystem
For more information on the WFN Fast Pitch Competition, visit here.
For more information on events sponsored or hosted by the Preccelerator, visit here.