The Preccelerator was featured on Built in LA’s Tech Roundup last week after announcing the expansion of their perk’s package for its next class of early-stage startups. The package includes an unrestricted cash investment of $25,000 to each participant company and will add to the already robust perks package $25,000 in legal services from Stubbs Alderton & Markiles, LLP.
To read the full article visit here.
Online applications for the Preccelerator Program are now open! To qualify for acceptance, please fill out our online application. Once submitted, someone from our review committee will contact you. Deadline for application submissions for Class 11 is December 4, 2018. The start date for Class 11 is January 7, 2019.
You may submit your company application at www.preccelerator.com/application.
To learn more about the Preccelerator® Program, contact Heidi Hubbeling, COO at email@example.com
Applications are now open for the Preccelerator ® Program, an early-stage start-up accelerator focused on the technology and digital media space! Deadline for applications is June 1st, 2017.
- Potential investment in select companies up to $50,000
- 24/7 access to co-working space and a collaborative environment in our Santa Monica co-working space
- A robust strategic perks program worth over $250,000 to early-stage Preccelerator companies and $450,000 for Preccelerator-funded companies
- 50+ strategic mentors that provide regular office hours and are dedicated to each company’s success. Check out our mentor list here.
- Over 50+ educational and networking events per year. Check out our upcoming events here.
- Potential introductions to funding sources
- With an emphasis on community and collaboration, the Preccelerator alumni continue to participate, give back and help foster the success of current and future Program participants.
- Access to the top Southern California business law firm of Stubbs Alderton & Markiles, LLP for legal services and their extensive network and relationships
- Access to the business advisement and business development services and network of CREATV Media
For more information about the Preccelerator and its offerings, contact Heidi Hubbeling at firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 746-9803.