Preccelerator Program Now Accepting Applications for Class 7 -Deadline June 1st!
Applications are now open for the Preccelerator ® Program, an early-stage start-up accelerator focused on the technology and digital media space! Deadline for applications is June 1st, 2017.
- Potential investment in select companies up to $50,000
- 24/7 access to co-working space and a collaborative environment in our Santa Monica co-working space
- A robust strategic perks program worth over $250,000 to early-stage Preccelerator companies and $450,000 for Preccelerator-funded companies
- 50+ strategic mentors that provide regular office hours and are dedicated to each company’s success. Check out our mentor list here.
- Over 50+ educational and networking events per year. Check out our upcoming events here.
- Potential introductions to funding sources
- With an emphasis on community and collaboration, the Preccelerator alumni continue to participate, give back and help foster the success of current and future Program participants.
- Access to the top Southern California business law firm of Stubbs Alderton & Markiles, LLP for legal services and their extensive network and relationships
- Access to the business advisement and business development services and network of CREATV Media
For more information about the Preccelerator and its offerings, contact Heidi Hubbeling at firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 746-9803.