Applications are now open for Class 12 of the Preccelerator ® Program, an early-stage start-up accelerator focused on the technology and digital media space! Deadline for applications is March 15, 2019. Start date for Class 12 is May 6, 2019.
- Access to $25,000 worth of real-time non-billable legal advice and transactional legal services on site under our standard terms of engagement
- Initial unrestricted cash investment of $25,000 to each cohort company.
- Access to our network of investors through investment strategy counseling sessions, Meet the VC Luncheons, Demo Day and targeted investor introductions.
- 24/7 access to co-working space and a collaborative environment in our Santa Monica co-working space
- A robust strategic perks program worth over $500,000
- 100+ strategic mentors that provide regular office hours and are dedicated to each company’s success. Check out our mentor list here.
- Over 50+ educational and networking in-house events per year, plus access to free admission to many sponsored events. Check out our upcoming events here.
- With an emphasis on community and collaboration, the Preccelerator alumni continue to participate, give back and help foster the success of current and future Program participants.
For more information about the Preccelerator and its offerings, contact Heidi Hubbeling at firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 746-9803.