SA&M Preccelerator Encourages You to Attend Startup World Cup Regional Finals
Startup World Cup Southern California Regional 2020
Smothers Theatre Malibu, CA
Startup World Cup is a global conference and competition that brings together the top startups, VCs, entrepreneurs and world-class tech CEOs. The Startup World Cup is the largest pitch competition in the world with a grand prize of $1 million dollars.
The contestants for this year’s Startup Up World Cup regional championship are:
- Coral Drowning Detection Systems, the Los Angeles developer of the Coral Manta, an A.I. powered device that gives an alert when it detects a person drowning in a residential pool.
- HomeZada, a platform to help homeowners manage information such as finances or home improvements, based out of El Dorado Hills.
- vRotors, a Los Angeles-based platform allowing users to fly real drones around the world using a computer or VR headset from home.
- MyShoperoo, an Orange County-based A.I. powered platform allowing users to have errands run for them while they are at work.
- Miso Robotics, a Pasadena developer of a “robotic kitchen assistant” called Flippy, capable of working grills and fryers, switching tools, and more.
- Gifts for Good, the Los Angeles-based startup that helps companies curate ethical and sustainable corporate gifts.
- Limbix, who assists with mental health treatment using VR.
- OPKIX, a Costa Mesa maker of small cameras that can be attached to hats, sunglasses, necklaces, and other kinds of apparel.
- LexSet, a platform that generates data optimized for retail, augmented reality, warehouses, supply chains, and more.
- Saya Life, a Los Angeles-based platform designed to help property owners conserve and monitor water usage.
Stubbs Alderton & Markiles client, AudioCardio, was among the finalists for last year’s top prize of $1 million dollars. The Startup World Cup grand finale will be held on May 22nd at the Hilton Union Square in San Francisco.
To find out more about this year’s competition, visit here.