Preccelerator Workshop: Are You Ready to Fundraise? with Ronette Kite
“Are You Ready to Fundraise? ”
Presented by Ronette Kite
Months before you fundraise you need to make sure you have your business and revenue model aligned, company decks and summaries available, in compliance with financial records, business licenses, taxes. Come by to find out more and be ready fundraise!
Tuesday, October 1st, 2019
12:00PM – 1:30PM
Startup CFO Consultant
*CFO Consulting, Digital Media, E-Commerce, Operations
Experienced StartUp/Interim CFO with operational expertise in high-tech, e-commerce, on-demand, and digital media businesses. Financial partner to Founders and CEOs with an emphasis on accounting, finance, human resources, and operations. A progressive career in private and public industries with a focus on planning, operations and financial responsibilities in start-up and early-stage companies.
– Startup/Interim CFO for a number of known startup and early-stage companies in Los Angeles
– Raised over $100M in Convertible Debt, Series A and B funding for StartUp companies within the last 2 years
– Launched an e-commerce website, successfully sold within two years
– Led finance and accounting operations efforts, reported directly to the Founder/CEO for a high growth technology company, successfully sold within a year
– Implemented SOX globally, SEC reporting, Board and Audit Committee presentations for a public established company
– Six years of Big-4 Public Accounting experience, early promoted to manager. Focused on SEC clients in the internet, high-tech, biotech and entertainment industries.
1316 3rd Street Promenade, Suite 107
Santa Monica, CA 90401
We hope to see you there!
*You must register with your name & email to attend this event.