Newly Expanded Preccelerator® Program Now Accepting Applications for Digital Media & Tech Companies – Apply Now!
Applications are now open for the Preccelerator® Program, an early-stage start-up accelerator focused on the technology and digital media space! Deadline for applications is March 15, 2017. The newly expanded program will host 10 companies in its Santa Monica-based co-working space. To Apply visit www.preccelerator.com/application
- Potential investment in select Preccelerator companies up to $50,000
- 24/7 access to co-working space and a collaborative environment
- a robust strategic perks program worth over $250,000 to early-stage Preccelerator companies and $450,000 for Preccelerator-funded companies
- 50+ strategic mentors that provide regular office hours and are dedicated to each company’s success
- Over 50+ educational and networking events per year
- Potential introductions to funding sources
- With an emphasis on community and collaboration, the Preccelerator alumni continue to participate, give back and help foster the success of current and future Program participants.
- Access to the top Southern California business law firm of Stubbs Alderton & Markiles, LLP for legal services and their extensive network and relationships
- Access to the business advisement and business development services and network of CREATV Media
The Preccelerator® has had 22 companies go through the Program, with a majority of the companies being accepted into larger accelerator programs and/or getting their seed funding.
To read about the recent expansion of the Preccelerator and partnership with CREATV Media, click here.
For more information about the Preccelerator and its offerings, contact Heidi Hubbeling at firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 746-9803.