Dr. Rebecca Roy, PhD
Founder & CEO, CrisisResolve
Dr. Rebecca Roy is a Clinical and Forensic Psychologist, a frequent media contributor and the Founder & CEO of CrisisResolve, a digital platform for mental health. The company is based in Santa Monica, CA.
Dr. Roy is a nationally-known Psychologist who specializes in helping high-achieving people in the Entertainment Industry survive and thrive – by helping them to ‘Stay Sane in an Insane Industry.”
She is a former coach of multiple Olympic gold medalists (U.S. Olympic Synchronized Swimming Team) and a frequent media contributor (Washington Post, New York Times, Los Angeles Times, CNN, ABC World News, Forbes, Glamour, COSMO, Maxim and KTLA-TV).
Dr. Roy has both a master’s degree and Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology. She has been a Clinical Psychologist in private practice in Los Angeles for 16 years.
Dr. Roy has a widely varied background. She was also one of the first female sportswriters and sports columnists in the country, as a sports reporter for the Long Beach Press-Telegram and as a sports columnist in St. Petersburg, Fla.
- Washington Post (“An Open Secret” documentary on sexual harassment in the Entertainment Industry), Feb. 2018
- New York Times
- Los Angeles Times
- ABC World News Tonight with Diane Sawyer
- Pit Boss (GRB Entertainment)
- KTLA-TV Career Day (Dr. Rebecca Roy Day)
- KTLA-TV (National Story that aired on David Letterman)
- MTV – “Run’s House”
- Live with Leeza Gibbons (Nationally syndicated radio show)