Experienced StartUp/Interim CFO with operational expertise in high-tech, ecommerce, on-demand and digital media businesses. Financial partner to Founders and CEOs with an emphasis on accounting, finance, human resources and operations. Progressive career in private and public industries with a focus on planning, operations and financial responsibilities in start-up and early-stage companies.
– Startup/Interim CFO for a number of known startup and early-stage companies in Los Angeles
– Raised over $100M in Convertible Debt, Series A and B funding for StartUp companies within the last 2 years
– Launched an e-commerce website, successfully sold within two years
– Led finance and accounting operations efforts, reported directly to the Founder/CEO for a high growth technology company, successfully sold within a year
– Implemented SOX globally, SEC reporting, Board and Audit Committee presentations for a public established company
– Six years of Big-4 Public Accounting experience, early promoted to manager. Focused on SEC clients in the internet, high-tech, biotech and entertainment industries.