Janine is a Hudson-certified Executive Coach, a certified EQ Mentor, ICF-ACC certified, as well as being trained by and a Partner with Evolution. She started her career in Engineering, as a tech consultant with Accenture, went on to lead all technology for the North American offices of a global advertising agency, TBWA Chiat/Day, and then led all non-legacy engineering efforts at DirecTV. Next up, she founded and exited a tech & product recruiting agency focused on So Cal startups. As her career progressed, she started to coach and mentor Founders & Executives, and found her place in the world.
She sits on the board of Women Founders Network and Target Zero, and has taught entrepreneurism in prison. She’s a mentor for Techstars LA and Stubbs Alderton’s Precellerator. She Co-Founded Women in the Tech Part of Tech, a group of female startup tech execs with a mission to increase our voice and mentor the next gen.
Areas of focus in coaching:
• Core Values as a mechanism to drive clarity in decision making
• Co-Founder dynamics/communication breakdowns
• Scaling up a team & organizational structure
• Leading when you deal with anxiety
• CTOs/Engineering Organization & Team Dynamics
• Women Executives & Founders (but I love working with men too :))
• Integration of core values/culture into operations, processes and systems, especially in the realm of People Operations
• Transition Coaching
List of clients she’s worked with in her various career incarnations: Riot Games, BeachBody, NBC/Universal, Oblong Industries, Warner Bros, Evite, HUM Nutrition, The Apparel Network, Avisare, CBRE, TechStyle, Califia Farms, BeautyCounter, Dave.com, Evolve Media, Cast & Crew, Heal.com, DirecTV and many others.